Weight Loss – Personal Update…
Just a quick update. I’ve been so busy playing ‘catch-up’ with the blog articles about the program, I realised I haven’t posted how I am progressing personally.
It’s been 7 weeks since I commenced the Clean 9™ detox program and Nutri-Lean™ weight loss program. By this morning my blood pressure (which was typically 140/98 before) was 121/78 (normal!) and I have lost 18 pounds and 4 inches from my waist and 4 from my chest. More importantly, the last six weeks I’ve lost 12 pounds in total, so that’s an average of 2 pounds a week, which is text book ideal safe, healthy weight loss!
More relevant to me though, is do I feel I can continue towards my target weight? Well, I can honestly say:
1) I’m still finding the program incredibly easy – as long as I follow it
2) I’m finding that the program is very flexible
3) IF I am hungry – I still have plenty of my daily ‘allowance’ left – I’ve never been in a situation when I’m hungry and I’m not supposed to eat anything else for the rest of the day.
4) I haven’t cheated! No really!! I just haven’t felt the need or the desire!! That’s a FIRST for me!
5) Some days I haven’t had everything I was ‘allowed’ to eat and other days I’ve had it all. I’m consuming a fraction of what I used to – when I was fat!
6) I have tons more energy
7) I get ‘twitchy’ if I don’t do SOME exercise every day! I’m not obsessed with it… but I’m enjoying my long walks with the dog, swimming and the gym,
Unlike other diets, I’m really not just counting the days until it’s over. I’m really looking forward to being at my target weight and continuing to eat healthily.
Hope you find this encouraging?
Remember, if you want change in your life….
The Change Begins With YOU!
Robin J Emdon
More info on Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/aloeveradiet/