Is The Aloe Vera Diet Really An End To Yo-Yo Diets? Part 1
Before getting into the ‘how’s ‘ and ‘why’s’ of the Aloe vera diet, let me tell you why I’m such a big fan of it. Here’s my own story…
“I had been digging my grave with my teeth for 15 years. I was at least 40 pounds overweight, with borderline high blood pressure and had early signs of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). I’ve tried pretty much every diet there is, from the very well known ones to a total liquid diet under doctor supervision. All worked to a degree, all were really HARD and ALL yo-yo’ed the fat straight back on as soon as I finished them as I resumed ‘digging’!
For a while I was sceptical about the Aloe vera diet and wouldn’t even look at it. I thought it was yet another ‘starvation’ diet! But I became more and more depressed about my weight and failing health. Again I spoke to my doctor. He offered me the same ‘starvation’ diets I had tried and failed at for years! Finally, I took a proper look at the Aloe vera diet. I discovered there was some real science behind it. It FED me, not starved me. It CLEANSED my body so it was able to absorb the nutrients better. I liked what I read and decided to give it a serious go.
It began with a 9-day detox. The first couple of days they said would be tough, and they were. But I figured anyone can do something for two days! Especially if they are as unhappy about their weight as I was! The next seven days, where actually pretty easy in comparison and as long as I followed the programme plan, it really wasn’t too bad.
Since then I’ve been on the main weight loss programme which is incredibly simple and most of the time, really easy!
- I’m not getting starving hungry like on other diets – I’ve almost never needed any willpower!
- My blood pressure has normalised (I get this and my weight-loss checked every two weeks by my doctor).
- My IBS symptoms have subsided – I also because of a mild lactose intolerance, cut out milk and have my shakes with oat or soya milk for preference.
- I’m spending LESS money on junk food and drinks than ever before and the savings I’ve made are more than paying for my diet, so because the money I’m spending is coming out of my old grocery budget, you could say I’m almost getting my diet program for free!.
- The weight and inches are dropping away nicely – 14 pounds and 5 inches in the first month. Modest, but HEALTHY.
- 30 pounds lost in total so far.
- I have loads more energy.
- I look great, I feel great and I have transformed my wardrobe.
- Some days, I even eat LESS than the programme recommends I can have! Because I’m NOT hungry.
I whole heartedly recommend the Aloe vera diet to anyone who’s serious about losing weight and keeping it off for good. No more ‘yo-yo’ dieting. You can’t put a price on good health. I’ve stopped digging my grave with my teeth, nothing tastes as great slim feels!”
Coming up in part two, why Aloe vera gel is so good for you and why this diet retrains you to eat healthily for the rest of your life!
Remember, if you want change in your life….
The Change Begins With YOU!
Robin J Emdon
Email: [email protected]